Freshen your stitching basket with the joy of spring! This latest issue of Just CrossStitch is absolutely bursting with 20+ springtastic floral designs that are guaranteed to brighten your days with vibrant sunniness and warmth.
* Stitch the spring sunshine into your home with every pull of your needle and floss.
* You'll love Elizabeth Spurlock's welcoming Folk Hello design, which features bright colors to create a heartfelt and bold statement.
* Showcase hues from every color of the rainbow as you stitch the delightfully diminutive Meadow Pincushions. This pair of pincushions
use three strands of floss over one Aida square to provide a palette of rich, deep colors.
* Celebrate Easter with elegant eggs and whimsical bunnies. The Ornate Easter Egg features stunning jewel tones that are reminiscent of a
richly gem-encrusted Faberge egg.
* Daisy, a charming yet playful Easter bunny, wishes you a hippity-hoppity Easter with kloster blocks, beads, herringbone stitches and
* Plus, you won't want to miss the "The Sampler Sleuth" feature! This month explores stitched folkart springtime motifs through the years.
All payments are processed through PayPal. Please pay within 3 days of committing to buy. If you prefer to pay by credit card, your payments can still be processed through PayPal even if you don't have a PayPal account.
Pennsylvania residents: Paypal will apply and add 6% sales tax to your order.
I will ship your purchase in 1 - 2 business days. Depending on the weight of the items, I will either ship USPS First Class or Priority Mail. I will provide you with the USPS tracking number.
First Class International shipping charges will be determined by destination and weight of your package. Please note that I will be unable to track your package once it has left the United States. International shipping can take up to 4 weeks, so please be patient.
For copyright reasons,I can't offer refunds for printed material. The exception would be if your package is damaged en route, in which case, USPS will be contacted.
Everything I sell is from a smoke-free environment.